Saturday, April 17, 2010

Engagement Session: Tiffany + Aaron

A BIG congrats goes out to Tiffany and Aaron on their engagement! We had such a blast shooting these portraits in Laguna. The weather was perfect, the beach wasn't crowded and we both found parking spaces! Oh, it's always the little things that make me smile.


*NOTE: For the photographers out there, Lagana Beach by the Montage is by far THE best beach to shoot at. It has tons of rock formations, it's secluded and you never really run out of inspiration.



This portrait is one of my favs! I don't know why I am such a fan of headless bodies. I love to shoot perspectives of hands, feet, arms, legs...there is just something about the emotion of body language that inspires me (silly- huh??). I actually L-O-V-E-D this portrait SO much that I changed it to be the very first picture you see on my newly designed WEBSITE.



The thing I loved most about Tiffany & Aaron, is the way that they "looked" at each other. Aaron ADORES Tiffany and it radiates in the way he smiles at her, in the way that his eyes light up when she squints her nose, and the way that he holds her. These two are such a great couple and I can't wait to capture their wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment