Thursday, April 22, 2010

I *heart* Chick-Fil-A

Today I took my kiddos out to lunch at Chick-Fil-A. It was rainy and cold and they were in desperate need of some playground time. Chick-Fil-A has an indoor play area that is amazing. Plus, I met a friend there so I got some much needed "mommy" time and the kids got out of the house. But the reason I sat down and wrote this is because when the manager handed me my milk for my two yr old, I said, "Thank you." and she said, "Your welcome, God Bless".

I don't know why it surprised me. I know Chick-Fil-A is a Christian organization, I know they lend a ton of support to the local community churches, and I know that last friday they showed "Veggie Tales" as their family night movie.

But for some reason, I was moved. To me, it feels like all things "GOD" are this tabboo that businesses shy away from. I never want to feel that way and today I am moved, today I want to say to every person that reads this blog...GOD BLESS YOU!

Thank you Chick-Fil-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment