Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Webstie about to Launch

Oh, it has been way too long since I have blogged on here. I really just haven't had much to say. I have this obsession of needing to post portraits with my posts but then when I don't have any portraits to share, I don't get to blog. So, today- I'm saying...forget about my OCD. I want to BLOG!

I am so excited about all of the "behind the scenes" stuff that is happening with Cellabration Photography. Wedding season is almost here & I can't wait to share in the special days of some of the most amazing brides I have the pleasure of meeting.

I will be launching a new website that is completely re-disgned. Hopefully, it will express who I am a little better. I have tons of portraits to update and will be adding to the galleries EXTENSIVELY this year. My hope is to have the website ready in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment