Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not just a SNEAK peek...

As promised, the Petrowsky Preview is no longer in "sneak peak" mode...it is a full on Premier!! I finally got all of the portraits edited and am ready to share them with the world!



Here is the picture of the first post that I did but this time in color. I am so thrilled that even the baby has a smile on her face!


There were tons of laughs on this shoot which made the day that much more fun. Which brings me to the next set of pictures of the boys with their Dad...




Matt came up with that last pose all by himself! I was impressed by his spontaneity and I must say that this happens to be one of my favorite portraits of their session. But as much as I like that portrait my heart and soul belong to this one...


I love the colors in this picture (I know...I have been obsessed with this finish lately) but the green, reds and distressed wood really bring this picture all together. I am a total sucker for the tight crop, adoring mommy eyes and a beautiful, sleeping, peaceful, perfect, precious, baby Jillian. Thank YOU so much Petrowsky family for the AWESOME session, silly giggles, big imaginations and the new pose idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment