Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gotta love the WATERFALLS!

The other day I was asked to shoot some family portraits at the most POPULAR spot in temecula...the Waterfalls! Now, if I am gonna be really HONEST....sometimes I lack in the creativity department (shhhh...don't tell anyone). I'm the everything is a square and in a straight line kind of gal.

Well, when I was asked to shoot the Waterfalls I drove by to scout it out. I hadn't been there in a while and I like to have a plan when I begin shooting portraits- especially when kids are involved! Now, I don't know who I saw but this photographer had her clients...wait back up. I skipped the funny part of the story...I went to scout the Waterfalls 3 hours before my shoot and there was not one but TWO other photographers shooting at the Waterfalls! So, I am sitting back watching them work and I don't know who it was but she had her clients hike BEHIND the inital grass area...GENIUS!!!

Now, I am all for adventure...so I climbed all over that little area! And I am SO happy that I did because here is what I got:



See! I would have missed out on all of these fabulous shots! Now, to embarass myself a little further...just so you know...there is a TRAIL to hike up to here! I just never thought to go look on the other side!

And now....without any more random ramblings....

My in front of the Waterfalls, forever faithful, sure shot.

Thank you so much Johnson Family for letting me shoot your pictures. I had a BLAST with your family and I learned a few new tricks along the way! And I also want to say THANK YOU to the random photographer that I saw at the Waterfalls shooting clients behind the Waterfalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment