Sunday, May 9, 2010

Taryn + Tim

A few weeks ago (I know...isn't that bad, weeks not days!), I went out to Huntington Beach to shoot some engagement portraits for a really cool couple. They wanted to do some fun "rockabilly" type portraits in their backyard and then we headed on over to the beach to finish up. I had a LOT of fun with these two.


I'm lovin' those heels!! And the look on Taryn's face is PRICELESS! These two really played it up when we were shooting and just had fun with the whole thing. Another plus, they had a really cool neighbor that let us borrow his paper so we could complete the look in this portrait.












As I was editing these I totally noticed that Taryn has some "Drew Barrymore" type features. Don't you think??






My favorite part about this hand shot is that they AREN'T holding hands. They were walking towards me and Tim reached his hand back to grab Taryn's but their hands didn't quite meet before I took the shot.



Thanks Taryn & Tim for such a great session, I can't wait for your wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment